How do I setup my InvizBox 2?
Setting up the InvizBox 2 is a very simple process irrelevant of your choice of VPN provider.
To setup the InvizBox 2:
- Connect the power cable to a power outlet. Connect the other end of the power cable to your InvizBox 2.
- Plug one end of the supplied Ethernet cable into a spare LAN port on your router/modem. Connect the other end of the cable to your InvizBox 2’s WAN port. This is the yellow section on your InvizBox 2.
- Wait for your InvizBox 2 to boot, until the Internet LED (globe) is stable.
- Connect a device to the “InvizBox 2 VPN 5GHz” WiFi hotspot. The password is on the bottom of your InvizBox 2 or scan the QR code.
- For the smoothest experience download the InvizBox Administration app available for Android and iOS. Otherwise you can open the Administration Interface using your favourite browser by going to http://inviz.box
- If you are connecting to your InvizBox 2 for the first time you will need to complete onboarding by following the instructions. If you purchased an InvizBox 2 for use with a third-party VPN provider you will need to input your VPN credentials now.
- Once you have completed the onboarding you will need to use the password on the bottom of your InvizBox 2 to log in to the Administration Interface.