Once per month, InvizBox will publish a warrant canary by releasing a cryptologically signed message containing the following information:
- A declaration that up to that point, no warrants have been served nor have any searches or seizures taken place. This declaration will be made by a member of Senior Management.
- A public knowledge event which has taken place on the date of the statement illustrating that the warrant canary could not have been made prior to that day.
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
As of the 7th April 2021, no warrants have been served to InvizBox or InvizBox employees. No searches or seizures of any kind have ever been performed on InvizBox assets. InvizBox has no knowledge, either direct or indirect, of any backdoors or potential backdoors in our servers or network, nor has InvizBox received any requests to implement a backdoor. InvizBox has never disclosed any customer information or communications to any third party.
This declaration has been made by Jayson Q.
(Taken From https://www.theguardian.com/uk)
- MHRA should issue new guidance on AstraZeneca vaccine urgently, says health committee chair
- Tax gambling firms to fund addiction treatment, says NHS director
- Gandalf the red: confusing and cheap, but Soviet Lord of the Rings is curiously charming
—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–