Users of the InvizBox VPN service are welcome to use our VPN services for legal purposes. However, users of InvizBox are not allowed to use our services for the following purposes :
- Committing any unlawful act as per local, or international law.
- Sending any malicious software including trojan horses, viruses, spyware, malware, worms, or other harmful programs.
- Disrupting the InvizBox service in any type of malicious way.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to InvizBox infrastructure/software/data.
- Distribution of copyright material through any means.
- Misrepresenting any data of any form.
- Hide your identity for the purpose of committing a crime or committing any malicious act.
- Sending any type of spam or unsolicited email over the network.
- Downloading, uploading, or in any way accessing sexual or explicit material related to minors.
- Performing any type of malicious act including hacking, cracking, denial of service attacks, or any other nefarious activity.
- Sending, posting or transmitting any data which can be construed as defamatory, illegal, hateful, infringing on copyright, invading privacy, fraudulent, identity theft, and other similar activities.
If you are reported to be using our VPN service for any of these purposes, we will investigate further and InvizBox retains the right to suspend/cancel your service and/or support at its sole discretion.