Interested in a career at InvizBox? We are hiring!
Performance Marketing Lead
InvizBox is the world leader in making online privacy easy for consumers. We are scaling the company and looking for a Performance Marketing Lead who is passionate about results and eager to scale an amazing business. We’re looking for someone who is excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability and the drive to become experts in their domain.
As our first dedicated performance marketing hire, you will own our marketing strategy across all paid acquisition channels, work hard to execute effectively and iterate quickly. Your focus will be to bring lots of new customers, while obsessing over defining and delivering measurable, data-driven results. Reporting to the CEO, you will be shaping our GTM strategy based on insights, outlining a vision, executing and refining it.
You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns. Some preference for experience in a subscription business. This is an excellent role for candidates that have 2+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills to further our market leadership position through growth.
New customer acquisition is the focus. Grow the brand and userbase as quickly as possible. You will be the owner of all paid acquisition channels – digital, social, search, retargeting. Identify and test new acquisition channels (paid and earned) to diversify and scale our customer acquisition program. You will have the flexibility and budget to explore new channels that you’re confident can be profitable.
Optimise conversion rates (split testing, improving email open / click rates) for existing and new channels while driving sales volume. You will set, monitor and iterate the KPI’s, reporting them to senior management at regular intervals.
Work with other teams within the business to drive growth in new and existing customer segments.
Initially you will also be driving customer engagement on social channels. As the company grows and your skill set with it, our expectation is that you will be responsible for hiring, managing and developing a team of impactful marketers.
Protecting customer privacy is at the core of our business and you will need to work with the extra challenge that this brings. We host our own marketing email solution, keep conversion tracking technologies in house where possible, etc.
Who you are:
You are performance and pipeline focused, have deep knowledge and hands-on experience developing and evolving marketing funnels/lifecycles in your past. At the same time you understand the relationship between brand and conversion and can foster a culture of creativity. You love all things growth, with a sharp focus on results and metrics and get deep satisfaction from setting and outperforming goals.
– 2-5+ years of experience, ideally some of it in a growth phase B2C business
– Passionate about B2C digital advertising, brand awareness.
– Performance marketing is a core strength with a focus on metrics (churn, conversion rates, cart abandonment, LTV, etc.)
– Experience with paid media, web content strategy, testing and analytics.
– Experience with Google adwords, Twitter ads, Facebook PPC, Google analytics, etc. Other channels a bonus.
– Previous startup / scaleup experience a bonus
– You are at your best working in a fast paced environment, delivering results by building strategies and identifying opportunities to scale growth and meet/exceed KPI targets
– A good ability to work independently
– SEO experience a bonus
– Competitive salary
– Stock options
– Remote working
– Flexible office hours
– Free InvizBox with VPN subscription 🙂
– Autonomy to define and execute your own strategies
– Flexible holidays
– Free parking / gym membership if you’re on-site
Please send your CV and / or LinkedIn profile to: career [at] invizbox.com